RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Cyber Intel Analyst for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
Job Title: Cyber Intel Analyst w/TS_SCI
Location: Landover, MD
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of experience. Four (4) additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree
- Five (5) years of IT-focused counterintelligence activities and/or all-source intelligence analysis in two or more of the following fields: Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), corporate due diligence, cybersecurity, law enforcement, counterintelligence, manufacturing, finance, or business analysis
- At least two (2) years of experience working in the Intelligence Community
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SCRM and an understanding of concepts in Risk Management
- Working knowledge of tools and services utilized in conduct of intelligence analysis and/or corporate due diligence efforts.
Job Description: The Mission Services Acquisition Risk Task Force needs a thoughtful, thorough Cyber Intel Analyst to help the team perform Supply Chain Risk Management by analyzing data from multiple fields and communicating conclusions clearly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Risk Management process for acquisitions and other services
- Performing vulnerability, threat indicator, and impact assessments
- Working collaboratively and effectively with all internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Supporting the Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) Risk Analysis
- Researching, reviewing, editing, planning, and preparing analytical assessments, acquisition triage reports, studies, plans, and/or other products for the Acquisition Risk Task Force (ARTF) in compliance with ARTF standards.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting data in one or more specialties
- Reviewing and editing risk mitigation letters for medium/high/critical acquisition risks
- Supporting efforts to refine techniques, reporting processes, and tradecraft used for due-diligence analysis
- Collecting and protecting information pertaining to U.S. Persons in accordance with Executive Order (EO) 12333, ICD 731, DoD 5240.1-R, and ARTF RAC SOPs.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As required by Executive Order 14043, government contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of their duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected for a position with RTI, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 22, 2021 or before appointment or onboarding on site if after November 22. 2021
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.