RTI Consulting, LLC (RTI), a SDVOSB providing innovative solutions to the Intelligence Community, has an immediate opening for a cleared Proposal Manager (TS/SCI w/ CI polygraph).
The Proposal Manager is involved in each of the three major phases of the bid lifecycle from (1) Capture to (2) Bid and Pursuit to (3) Proposal. The effort and commitment required at each Phase varies. The Proposal Manager typically engages at the beginning of the Bid and Pursuit Phase and exits after the Proposal is delivered and the award is announced.
- Strong academic background including Expert level skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel must be proficient in MS Office applications and other required proposal development tools.
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree and 5-10+ years relevant professional experience as Proposal Manager or Solutions Developer. May substitute an additional 5 years of experience for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize and write and/or edit compelling proposal narrative and oral presentation slides from scratch.
- 5+ years track record of winning proposal efforts valued at $50M or more.
- 5+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community (IC) as a Proposal Manager or Solutions Developer.
- Must have an active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly.
- Ability to work with little direction and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.