RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking an Acquisition Professional for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Acquisition Professional II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus. An additional three (3) years of directly related experience and one of the following certifications may be substituted for a degree: Project Management Institute PMP, Contract Manager CPCM, or DAWAI Level II in any focus area.
Job Description: The Acquisition Professional will provide acquisition support to program managers to ensure affordable, supportable, and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Program and Project Managers in the maintenance of Spend Plans, development of program documentation, creation of program schedules, and tracking of program status to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines
- Using established Agency acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations, and tools
- Supporting the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements
- Coordinating and scheduling pre-acquisition meetings
- Providing assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs
- Assisting the Government Program Offices with responses to internal and external requests for information
- Providing oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation
- Assisting the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier I and Tier II Programs
- Advising in the interpretation and tailoring of acquisition regulations and memorandums
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.