RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Data Management Specialist for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Data Management Specialist II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems with a concentration in database administration or a business acquisition, contract management, or program management related field. Three (3) additional years of related experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience in Data Management including knowledge of document management processes and software; knowledge of how to create, implement, and maintain data file structures; and use of system utilities to troubleshoot faulty database information
- Understanding of the DoD 5000 acquisition process
- Understanding on C4ISR/DoDAF documentation requirements
- Agency record keeping and archiving processes
- Experience with systems engineering
Job Description: The Data Management Specialist will support the Program Management Office by designing, maintaining, and enhancing repositories of acquisition documentation and ensuring that information is accessible to end users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and supervising Data Management (DM) procedures for both classified and unclassified program and project information and using automated DM tools to support these activities
- Establishing and maintaining the DM Plan and DM structure for the program
- Reviewing DM schedules and budgets with the Program Manager and reporting on DM status, results, and metrics
- Monitoring and maintaining the databases and restructuring when needed, including confirming the validity of the data contained in the databases
- Ensuring database access and connectivity support by collaborating with end users
- Assisting in the implementation of database maintenance and security procedures including adding and removing users
- Assisting in the design, creation, and maintenance of databases used to support Acquisition oversight functions
- Troubleshooting problems concerning database records and communicating problem and update information to users
- Assisting in the implementation of operating methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow, collection, and database editing procedures
- Assisting in the creation of structures and standards for the use and maintenance of the databases, e.g. enabling pulling information for reports
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.