RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Scheduler for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Scheduler
Location: Fort Meade, MD
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
- At least eight (8) years of experience as a Scheduler. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience. Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of an advanced level Microsoft Project or Primavera course
- At least two (2) years of experience managing a schedule in Microsoft Project or Primavera for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) Certification
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) Certification
Job Description: Seeking an analytical, detail-oriented Scheduler who likes collaborating with others to build schedules and can analyze progress and highlight challenges before problems get out of control.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining detailed, resource-loaded schedules for developmental and operational systems
- Collaborating with development and operations teams to develop and maintain project schedules
- Using MS Project, Primavera, and/or recommending automated tools for scheduling
- Assisting in defining schedule software management processes and procedures
- Developing and implementing schedule version control processes, procedures, and policies
- Integrating multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule (MPS) and maintaining the MPS
- Linking project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area, and other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs)
- Developing layered schedules and IMPs that address acquisition project progress and project contribution to overarching requirements and objectives
- Maintaining status on linkages and dependencies between projects
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Poly
Please send your resume to email@example.com
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.