RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Risk Identification Analyst for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Risk Identification Analyst
Location: Landover, MD
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Seven (7) or more years of cumulative experience in IT or cybersecurity discipline, e.g. systems risk management, networking, operating systems, vulnerability management and analysis, development of technical mitigations, IT-based Supply Chain Risk Management
- Master’s Degree highly desired
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ingests acquisition information in accordance with Acquisition Risk Task Force (ARTF) standard operating procedures and reviews planned acquisitions and identifies specific IT items.
- Coordinates with customers to ensure accuracy of submitted acquisition request and to obtain updates.
- Consults archived records to determine if IT item requires new or updated examination. Enters required information from acquisition into the ARTF internal workflow system and routes to the appropriate stage. Upon completion of required examination, compiles the information regarding acquisition concerns, threat, vulnerabilities, mitigations, estimate of the likelihood of exploitation and impact to determine overall risk.
- Provides risk reduction recommendations.
- Authors Certification memorandums, Acquisition SCRM memorandums and Preliminary Risk Assessments using ARTF approved standards, document templates and workflow systems.
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ poly
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As required by Executive Order 14043, government contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of their duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected for a position with RTI, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 22, 2021 or before appointment or onboarding on site if after November 22. 2021
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.