Provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- TS/SCI w/Poly
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5-20+ years of System Engineering
Available positions fall within four levels:
- SE 0 – BS Degree in related discipline or 5 years of SE experience
- SE I – BS Degree in related discipline or 12 years of SE experience
- SE II – BS Degree in related discipline or 19 years of SE experience
- SE III – BS Degree in related discipline or 25 years of SE experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.