RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Expert Web Application Developer for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
Job Title: Expert Web Application Developer
Location: Springfield, VA
Clearance Level required: TS/SCI or above clearance. Candidates must be willing to take a Polygraph.
Required Skills and Experience: Must have an active TS/SCI or above clearance, or willing to take a polygraph
- Possesses a BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field with 20 years of experience or equivalent work experience in a comparable field
- Demonstrated 5+ years of general application development experience
- Demonstrated 2+ years of web applications, including designing, testing, and implementing of new functionality
- Experience with complete solution architecture, including integration, security, data modeling, and reporting
- Possesses a Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Agile development experience
- Demonstrated experience with complete solution architecture, including integration, security, data modeling, and reporting
Job Description: The Web Application Developer will work with FMD customers and within a small team to design and develop web application solutions to facilitate the collection and ingestion of resource data not captured in financial business systems. In addition they will migrate existing non-systems applications from legacy platforms to a newer robust infrastructure, ensuring seamless integration with the FM data pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
- Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
- Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
- Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software/web development lifecycle
- Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains, and supports high-performance, innovative software and web-based applications.
- Troubleshoots software and web problems and provides solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
- Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications.
- Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create software and web application elements such as user interface features, algorithms, animation, special effects, databases, and applications.
Clearance: TS/SCI or above clearance required. Candidates must be willing to take a Polygraph.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
As required by Executive Order 14043, government contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of their duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected for a position with RTI, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 22, 2021 or before appointment or onboarding on site if after November 22. 2021
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.