RTI is seeking a Financial/Budget Analyst who will serve as the technical and functional advisor to the Government Program Director (OSP Director/Deputy Director), Chief of Staff, and Government staff members for all planning, programming, budgeting and execution (PPB&E) activities of customer financial resources consistent with DoD and IC policies and directives.
Location: Springfield, VA
Clearance Level required: TS/SCI or current TS with previous SCI within the last 20 months. All candidates must be willing to take a CI poly, and pass to maintain employment.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or a business related field such as Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 8 years Specialized budget execution experience in the IC.
- 8 years of Specialized planning and programming experience to include development of budget submission and budget narratives. Provide assistance in preparing, coordinating, and presenting budgets, including, but not limited to, the IPOM /IPBS and CJB/CBJB submissions and budget execution activities
- Experience with PRISM and/or GEOF acquisition/financial software.
- Proficiency in appropriations law as it applies to budget execution.
- Experience drafting Congressional Justification Books and Congressional Budget Justification Books.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform budget and cost analysis functions in support of OSP activities. This includes development and operations of models, tools, and techniques related to budget planning, tracking, execution reconciliation, and analysis.
- Provide assistance in preparing, coordinating, and presenting budgets, including, but not limited to, the IPOM /IPBS and CJB/CBJB submissions and budget execution activities.
- Perform budget status reconciliation, expenditure tracking, management activities, formulate spend plans, and develop and operate financial analysis tools as required.
- Schedule and facilitate monthly OSP Resource Reviews for OSP programs to include an internal budget and spend plan status update.
- Assist OSP’s business functions to facilitate monthly and quarterly reporting to customer, IC, and Congress.
- Support day-to-day business rhythm execution to enable OSP corporate efficiencies.
- Prepare, maintain, and present financial and budget reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) to senior leadership, as well as drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing
As required by Executive Order 14043, government contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of their duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected for a position with RTI, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 22, 2021 or before appointment or onboarding on site if after November 22. 2021