RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Budget/Financial Analyst for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
Job Title: Budget/Financial Analyst
Location: Springfield, VA
Required Qualifications: 12 years of experience w/Degree (4 additional years of experience can be substituted for degree) 8 of the 12 years with specialized experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience in a comparable field (budget analyst, resource analyst, accountant, financial analyst, or a financial auditor).
- Demonstrated 8 years specialized experience in U.S. Intelligence Funding Programs.
- Know the IC Budget and Financial processes in order to understand and be able to review and suggest any changes as appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including: funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD and IC appropriations.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Contractor shall :Support internal CUSTOMER financial management and program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Demonstrated specialized experience with financial databases and systems, and spreadsheets to include working knowledge of DoD, ODNI, or CUSTOMER financial management systems.
- Agile performance, meaning that if attending a meeting this person will take detailed notes during the meeting in able to capture any critical information, track and coordinate any tasks that results from the meeting, meet with appropriate team, office, or POC, internally and/or externally Expert on the use of MS Office, especially Power Point and Word.
- Assisting in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data and requirements.
- Assist in developing and promulgating FM responsibilities associated with CUSTOMER’s internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Provide subject matter expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits. This includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the agency-level program.
- Support the development and preparation of agency-level budget Congressional roll-out briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, requests for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various CUSTOMER briefing materials and responses to questions, requests for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD, OMB, and Congressional Committees as appropriate, as they relate to the agency’s program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for KC leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, OMB, and Congressional staff.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to KC Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of Supplemental/Over guidance requirements
- Support all aspects of budget execution and conduct analysis.
- Support to Congressional Rollout, CUSTOMER Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Please send your resume to email@example.com
As required by Executive Order 14043, government contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of their duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected for a position with RTI, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 22, 2021 or before appointment or onboarding on site if after November 22. 2021
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.