RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Mid-Level Lifecycle Acquisition Management Support Specialist.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business, computer science, or engineering related field.
- Four (4) or more years of specialized experience with DoD or IC Agency acquisition processes and procedures.
- Four (4) or more years of specialized experience in program/project management.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or IC Agency budgeting and financial processes and tools.
- Program/Project Management Professional Certification or DAWIA certification (levels II or III) in IT, PM, or SPRDE or certified Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA).
- Six or more years of specialized experience with Agency systems architecture components & processes.
- Demonstrated experience as a cost estimator in the DoD or IC.
- Demonstrated experience developing Military Intelligence Program (MIP) and National Intelligence (NIP) base and Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions, funding requests, and justifications at the budget program level or above to Congress and DoD or ODNI oversight authorities.
Job Description: The Foundation GEOINT Integrated Program Office (IPF) is seeking innovative, detail-oriented Lifecycle Acquisition Management Support Specialists to guide projects from the planning phase through successful execution with insightful analysis, accurate reporting, and thoughtful feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the government in successful execution throughout the entire lifecycle of designated efforts from concept to deactivation & disposal.
- Creating program documents, plans, and other related artifacts as well as reviewing, evaluating, and assessing existing requirements, documents, plans, and other related artifacts for accuracy, consistency, and compliance.
- Supporting program management, business management, and budget execution reviews for IPF programs and provide feedback to the Government.
- Providing analysis and coordination of program-level and division-level financial management plans and reports, including Fiscal Year spend plans, POMs, variance analyses, and corrective action plans.
- Assisting with assessing realism of contractor cost estimates submitted in response to Requests for Change (RFC) or impact assessment requests.
- Developing independent program office cost estimates in support of program activities, new requirements, and acquisition processes.
- Developing program level cost models and documentation and improving estimating methods and techniques through the collection, normalization, and analysis of cost and technical data.
- Assisting with collaboration and integration within the IPO and between the IPO and its partners including other program offices, the sensor office, the infrastructure team, the SAM office, financial management offices, contracting officers, and Source.
- Conducting briefings, Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs), and events.
- Assisting the program office with preparation and coordination of delivery orders, task orders, requirements documents, briefings, and performance statements, as applicable.
- Participating in major program milestones and identifying programmatic issues as well as solutions for those issues.
- Evaluating programmatic impacts of architectural direction and guidance, and recommending paths forward.
- Providing program management level awareness and tracking of IPF SPIDs and security processes.
- Assisting with drafting and presenting IPO and project presentations to external organizations and customers.
- Monitoring the status of designated Foundation GEOINT operational systems and support the resolution of operational issues and track test events and related software deliveries.
- Maintaining the IPO roadmap following prescribed policies.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.