RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Systems Engineer (Lifecycle Acquisitions) for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
Job Title: Systems Engineer Support (Lifecycle Acquisitions)
Location: Springfield, VA
Required Clearance Level: TS/SCI or above. Candidates are willing to take a Polygraph.
Required Qualifications: 12 years of experience w/Degree (4 additional years of experience can be substituted for degree) 8 of the 12 years with specialized experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in information technology requirements development and Government acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated 8 years of specialized project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with Intelligence Community or DoD systems architecture and engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the NGA Mission and acquisition Process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NGA legacy systems.Demonstrated specialized experience with NGA requirements and engineering process.
Job Description: Functions as the advisor for the Government Technical POC and the Program Office. Provide technical support and assistance to the Government POC on programmatic matters related to life cycle engineering
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide internal Program Office support with assessing system, program, and product development across the program(s) lifecycle.
- Review all developer products and artifacts and provide feedback.
- Review all standards and policy changes and assess for impact.
- Attend and participate in ERBs and ITPs.
- Support requirements management and traceability activities, including allocation and coordination across dependent programs of record.
- Support requirements elicitation and negotiation efforts.
- Support requirements verification and validation activities.
- Support all ASP/ISP activity. Actively engage with the ISP PMOs in terms of planning for anticipated technology improvements, upgrades, roadmaps, and schedules.
- Identify, track, and monitor schedule and technical risks.
- Provide information for updates to the annual Intelligence Capability Baseline Description (ICBD), the Independent Lifecycle Cost Estimate (I-LCCE), and the OMB-300 Exhibits for TIAM programs.
- Assist with the development of briefing documents for the Target, ERBs, IPTs, and MTRB.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Please send your resume to email@example.com
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.