RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Strategic Business Management Specialist for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
- 8 years of demonstrated specialized business, leadership, or engineering consultancy experience in defense, intelligence, or commercial market sectors.
- 8 years of demonstrated specialized project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- 12 years w/Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Business related field, or equivalent work experience to equal 15 years of experience.
- 8 years of demonstrated specialized experience with technology planning and addressing opportunities in the defense and intelligence communities.
- 8 years of demonstrated specialized experience with developing and working with systems roadmaps and project plans.
- 8 years of demonstrated specialized experienced in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development, and information technology engineering.
- Demonstrated understanding of geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and Homeland Security.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
Overall Assignment Description:
Serves as a member of team that:
- Provides engineering support and consulting services to the program offices.
- Works across Customer directorates and with outside representatives to coordinate development of new capabilities for operational use.
- Responds to high level taskers regarding capability, funding, NSG integration, and requirements.
- Provide consulting support to TIAM senior management in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Provide support to cross functional/cross geographical teams.
- Support interfaces with all organizational areas, end users/customers and with both foreign and domestic agencies to mitigate risks, developing and managing budgets, and schedules.
- Support implementation of project/production and organizational plans, schedules, and specifications within budgeted time and cost constraints.